[GNC] ATM withdrawl

flywire flywire0 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 16:43:24 EST 2023

Jim DeLaHunt wrote:
> Some day I may contribute an improvement to this [documentation] section,
because it keeps confusing me.

This is a good multicurrency account example although it's not relevant to
most people where the currency is converted during the account transaction
(ie a single currency). The process is not obvious. Why don't you drop this
example into the wiki to allow collaboration?

Fred Tydeman wrote:
> I ended up adding a EURO bank charge expense account as a subaccount
under USD bank charges.

Seems your bank charges should have subaccounts for USD accounts and Euro
Accounts