[GNC] Using Plaid

Jean Laroche ripngo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 18:51:41 EST 2023

To me it's very different.  You're not giving a user name and a password
to AQBanking. I started using Plaid, then got really spooked by the fact
that they do have access to your account as if they were you. Removed my
account and canceled my keys.
There are no current alternatives at the moment, unlike in Europe where
there seem to be, I believe mandated by the EU.
I wrote automated scripts to scrape my banks for the OFX files, but
that's a royal pain in the butt, and it's not robust at all.

Jean