[GNC] reconcile dates

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Sat Jan 7 17:50:35 EST 2023

Technically, if your credit union credits the January payment in December and you have access to  the money in December it should be credited in your books in December, not January.  However, if you enter it as January in your books, I can see why you would need to have Gnucash look past the end date.  This happens to me as well, but I record the transaction in the month it happens, not when it is supposed to happen.

Thank You,

Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

gmccollam at live.com<mailto:gmccollam at gyleshomes.com>           email