[GNC] Two Instances as opposed to two separate files

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Jul 16 14:21:35 EDT 2023

And then there is the problem that sometimes, quoted material gets
unquoted, or quote levels are removed and the sender didn't notice that
some of it effectively became unquoted and now appears as their own writing.

Will,

Your recent post below is a top post with a reference quote from Stan
which contains nested reference quotes from Paul & R Losey.
Unfortunately, Stan's reply appears as your own rather than a quote.

Now *that* is confusing and it takes mental bandwidth to sort out what
is the relevant new portion of this post.

(I'm not complaining, and I don't know how it happens each time, but it
is indeed a mess!)

Regards,
Adrien