[GNC] Get Quotes under Ver 4.14 v 5.0 or 5.1 or 5.2 or 5.3

Steve Miller srmnonessential239x at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 20:19:50 EDT 2023

*So I'm running Windows 11, for years have used GnuCash version 4.14.  It
also shows I'm using Finance:Quote 1.53.  When I go to prices, to "Get
Quotes" and click the button, it works fine, always has, still does.*

*BUT, when I install any GnuCash 5.0 version, the "Get Quotes" button is
grayed out, so I can't get any quotes.  If I revert to 4.14, it works great
again.*

*Any idea what's going on in GnuCash 5.0 and above that would cause that?*