[GNC] credit account negative balance increases with payment

Custom Shots customshots at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 09:49:06 EST 2023

You explain the problem precisely. Charges do increase the balance owed.
The problem is that  payments increase the balance owed regardless of
whether the balance is displayed as a negative number or a positive number.
I understand everyone thinking it is a data entry error but the opposite
side of the double entry transaction calculates correctly.