[GNC] Help with downloading transactions.

Chip Reid cwreid3 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 20:17:25 EDT 2023

This is my second post to the list and I was very pleased with how willing
others were to help us new guys.  The promptness was also appreciated.

I think I have finally gotten far enough along to do most daily functions
but I sure would like to download transactions from my bank and credit card
companies.  I had been doing this for years in Quickbooks but so far, even
following the available on-line information, I have not been able to get it
to work.  My bank does not show up in the list for choosing the bank name.

Windows 10 Pro
GNUCash 4.13

Thanks

Chip Reid