[GNC] Help with downloading transactions.

David Cousens davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 22:51:28 EDT 2023

Chip,

If your bank does not make itself available for direct connect downloads of OFX
data you may be able to create and download OFX or CSV files from their website
when you login to your accounts.  The help manual (Ch6
https://code.gnucash.org/docs/C/gnucash-help/trans-import.html ) has details on
importing downloaded data files as disntict form connecting directly on-line to
your bank (see the wiki
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/OFX_Direct_Connect_Bank_Settings for that).

David Cousens