[GNC] 5.0-1 (Flathub) issue

John J Egan jje47 at joesdesigns.com
Thu Mar 30 14:07:34 EDT 2023

So, previously it would correctly guess in one or two characters.

One of the problems (or perhaps the ACTUAL problem) is the embedded
search. To new users that might be considered helpful for a when you
"don't remember what you called it' - but for experienced users (perhaps
decades) who rely on the program, it's a major PITA! Perhaps an option
in the View menu to disable it/choose?

Thank you for your response(s). I totally am totally appreciative.

John J. Egan
99 Lyboldt Road
Fulton, New York 13069-4750

---