[GNC] balance of interests between users and developers

John Dablin jdablin at ntlworld.com
Sat May 20 15:28:49 EDT 2023

On 20/05/2023 20:05, Vincent Dawans wrote:
> In my (long gone) days as a paid software
> developer, we had access to a QA/test team that would give us all the
> feedback we needed.

In my own (also long gone) days as a software developer I remember
reading a (partly) humorous  article that reckoned the best QA tester
was someone with long greasy hair, who looked (and smelt) like he hadn't
showered for a month, was highly opinionated, and his one aim in life
was to prove the developers were useless bunch of f*****g idiots. I
thought at the time there was probably some truth in that! 😁

John Dablin
(Happy gnucash user who is content to let Ubuntu decide when to
distribute an upgrade).