[GNC] invoice not showing sales in income account

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue May 23 20:54:23 EDT 2023

That is very strange indeed. I don't recall any bugs where the free-form
description would restrict or in any way influence the posting account
selection.

By chance, are you dealing with multiple currencies?

That has caused restrictions for AR/AP accounts in the past, but it
might also affect Income/Expense posting accounts for the line-items.
I'm also pretty sure that was fixed after 4.4, so when you get a chance
to upgrade, you may find everything works as expected.

Customers/Vendors have a currency, as do accounts. Previous to the fix,
you couldn't mix them. (without extra effort)

Regards,
Adrien