[GNC] Australian Accountants familiar with GNUCash

Michael Campbell michael.campbell at threathunt.com.au
Tue Oct 24 22:41:25 EDT 2023

Is there a list of Accountants for each country looking for work that is
familiar with GNUCash?

I just got off the phone from an accountant that had agreed to take on
my company to find out he still has not done anything and said it was
going to be expensive due to his unfamiliarity with GNUCash, and that
they are already behind with their existing workload.

So - Is there any accountants on the list looking for work with all my
book keeping up to date in GNUCash?

Michael