[GNC] List of gnucash packages available in flathub looks limited

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 05:06:47 EDT 2024

Just as a further comment to this, having fired up Linux Mint after a while
and double clicked on my desktop shortcut it's simply opened in version 5.7
without any action at all on my part - picks up the latest stable version
automatically.

Desktop shortcut command is set to "/usr/bin/flatpak run --branch=stable
--arch=x86_64 --command=gnucash --file-forwarding org.gnucash.GnuCash @@ %f
@@" as per following screenshot.

Cheers David H.

[image: image.png]