[GNC] how to import notes to desktop from android

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed May 29 20:55:15 EDT 2024

GnuCash doesn't magically read your email.  You are leaving out a critical
part of the workflow in your description.

Are you trying to use the Android app that was abandoned years ago by it's
developer?  GnuCash doesn't support that either, AFAIK, but you might still
get some help here on how to revise your workflow to achieve your goal if
you describe it better.

On Wed, May 29, 2024 at 5:05 PM Kernel Hazelnut <
everythingediblelandscaping at gmail.com> wrote:

> When I export account transactions from GNU cash on my Android phone to
> email and then import to my desktop GNU cash, none of the notes show
> up.  I looked in double line mode also and still no notes.  I can see if
> I open the .qif file in a text editor that they have been exported.
> What can I do?

David Carlson