[GNC] Installation Problem
Paul Kroitor
paul at kroitor.ca
Mon Aug 24 18:26:21 EDT 2026
Unfortunately a rather common issue.
From memory, you need to
1. Manually uninstall
2. Delete the program folder if it wasn’t deleted by step 1
3. Install the new version
Sorry, not at my desktop so can’t immediately locate the path for the program folder in step 2.
Sent from my iPad
> On Aug 24, 2026, at 6:05 PM, Michael Maroney <bbooks.mm at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I am trying to upgrade from Version 5.8 to 5.16.
>
> I have installed the new Version which has removed the earlier Version.
> When I try to open GnuCash I get an error message:
>
> The procedure entry point clock_gettime32 could not be located in C:Program
> Files....
>
> What do I need to do ?
>
>
> Thanks
> Michael
>
> Michael Maroney
> 12 Appletree Street
> Wingham NSW 2429
> 0423 140 551
> bbooks.mm at gmail.com
> _______________________________________________
> gnucash-user mailing list
> gnucash-user at gnucash.org
> To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
> https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
> -----
> Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
> You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.
More information about the gnucash-user
mailing list