[GNC] Gnucash on IOS :-)

Bruce Schuck bschuck at asgard-systems.com
Thu Jul 9 17:25:04 EDT 2026


On 07/08/2026 17:21 EDT, Chris G wrote:

 > So I’m going through my Apple Silicon based Mac’s System Report
 > looking in the Applications section for “Intel” apps that I’ll need
 > to address (since from what I’ve read, Intel apps are not going to
 > be functional on the upcoming MacOS 27.)  To my surprise, Gnucash is
 > listed as an IOS app.

On 07/09/2026 13:31 EDT, David G wrote:

 > I installed gnucash mobile on my iphone but it does not allow me
 > to point it to the gnucash files on my G Drive.


Gentlemen,


Please refer to 
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/GnuCash_and_Mobile_Devices. Of note:

"GnuCash itself is not available on mobile platforms, but there are some 
independently-developed mobile apps that can work with GnuCash."

and

"Note that GnuCash Mobile is a separate project from the main GnuCash 
application. For help with this, file an issue on 
https://github.com/nicktylah/gnucash-mobile/issues".

Bruce S


More information about the gnucash-user mailing list