[GNC] Stock sell/buy

Fred Tydeman tydeman.fred at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 23:11:04 EDT 2026


There was no popup for exchange rate.

On Sun, Jul 26, 2026 at 10:09 AM David T. <sunfish62 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> What did you answer on the exchange rate dialog for that transaction?
>
>
> On July 26, 2026 8:04:02 AM GMT+05:30, Fred Tydeman <
> tydeman.fred at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Attached is a screen shot of two transactions where I sold some of an ETF
>> and sent the proceeds to the money market account.
>> The sale on 7/23 shows the money market price as 1.00 (after I manually
>> fixed it).
>> The sale on 7/26 was a test done today to see what it would do.
>> The price and share amount for the money market are wrong.
>> I notice that the money market share amount on 7/26 is the same as on 7/23
>> (which makes no sense).
>>
>>


More information about the gnucash-user mailing list