[GNC] Need income and expense report for all customers with account breakout

Neil Aggarwal neil at propfinancing.com
Mon Jul 27 23:13:25 EDT 2026


Hello all:



I am running a small mortgage company.



When a customer makes a payment, it may contain these items:

1. Interest

2. Principal

3. Escrow
4. Late fees

5. Reimbursement for attorney fees

6. Reimbursement bank charges

Etc.



I created a simple sample and recorded two payments from
fictitious customers.  Each payment had late fees, interest, and principal.



Here is the account listing:



At the end of the year, I will need a report which shows the breakout of
the payment
items total per customer.



For example, I need a table which looks like this:



                                             Customer 1         Customer 2

Interest Income                $                            $

Late Fees Collected          $                            $

Principal paid                    $                            $

Escrow Collected              $                            $



Is there a report which will give me this?



The Customer Summary gives me only the total paid by each customer, not the
breakout.



Thank you,

  Neil



--

Neil Aggarwal, (972) 834-1565, https://propfinancing.com

We offer 30 year loans on single family houses!
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image001.png
Type: image/png
Size: 42270 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/attachments/20260727/7ce9e3d9/attachment-0001.png>


More information about the gnucash-user mailing list