newbie using payment processing question

John Griessen john_g at cibolo.com
Wed Feb 23 18:33:00 EST 2005

Hi,

I've deposited a check that was made out wrong and not worth fiddling with, so I
made and adjustment to accounts receivable by transferring part of the payment
processing receivable to expenses:asset value loss scrap.   See attached screenshot.

OK to send small png screenshots to the list?

So, now, It all seems balnced once I do a save.  When I search for paid
invoices, this one does not show, but other simple exactly equal AR and payment
paid ones do show in the paid? search result list...

Does anyone have a different favorite way of doing adjustments as they deposit
invoice payments that don't quite match?

John Griessen
Austin TX