Using gnucash for UK sole-trader self-employed?

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Wed Apr 25 06:27:32 EDT 2012

On Wed 25 April 12 10:14:27 you wrote:
> Brilliant, thanks Maf. Did you set up some specific accounts in
> Gnucash to stick to HMRC forms/requirements?

Hi Julien,

I found these two threads very useful when setting up VAT accounts in  GC,
many years ago...

https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2003-July/007526.html
contains all the CoA structure etc.

https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2003-July/007560.html
(scroll down somewhat to 'notes' section) contains all the explanatory notes
for the earlier post.

another place to look for info is http://gnucash.wikia.com - the creator of
that site said

<SNIP>