Installationsanleitung gnucash auf SuSE

Christian Gatzemeier c.gatzemeier at tu-bs.de
Son Feb 2 02:44:34 CST 2003

Zitat von Christian Stimming <stimming at tuhh.de>:

> Moin Namensvetter,
>
> hattest du neulich eine ausführliche Installationsanleitung auf die
> Gnucash-Mailinglisten geschickt? Ich hab die nicht mehr finden können.
> Kannst
> du mir die bitte nochmal schicken, und dann auch ruhig nochmal an
> gnucash-de at gnucash.org kopieren? Das wär nett. Vielen Dank im voraus,

Aber klar doch, hier mein auch schon wieder etwas überholtes "Notizfile".

Gruß
  Christian   -- ja wir sind wirklich nicht so selten ;-)

Getting GnuCash with Chipcard HBCI to work on SuSE 8.1

I guess this is on the wishlist of many users in Germany.
Installation from source, libraries, and other stuff is nothing I know to deal
with. However I want to test HBCI and scheduled transactions.
Thanx to some of you on this list and after days of trials  I was able to put
together the following recipe.

install g-wrap 1.3.4 from source (had to remove "-Werror" from all makefiles
in sourcetree prior to make)

# outdated: get and install libchipcard-0.6.1-1.i386.SuSE81.rpm and kde-tools
from sf (sourceforge)
Use current version to be able to write UserID to HBCI card.
(checkout with cvs. See http://www.libchipcard.de for details)
------------------------
make -f Makefile.dist
./configure
make distclean
./configure
make
su
<root password>
make install
ldconfig
exit

Get linux CTAPI driver library (in my case /usr/local/lib/libct.so) from
ChipCard Terminal vendor.

>From a command line use kcardsetup to setup Card Terminal.
File and directory permissions need to be set for configfiles .pid files and
logfiles!

start chipcardd manually or with provided /etc/init.d script
check if it is realy running
test with
hbcicard dump

#untar openhbci 0.9.5
take current bugfixed version
----------------

make -f Makefile.dist
./configure
make
(only the first time it made some warnings about autoheader,
 auxillary files and autoconf 2.53-129 being too old (only in case headers
have been changed?))

su
make install
ldconfig
exit

(Beachte beim rumprobieren: make uninstall löscht nicht
<instpath>/bin/openhbci-config)

#untar gnucash 1.7.7
checkout current version
---------------
install packages that might be missing even after installing the gnome desktop
with yast

(A complete list to check up front would be nice.)
I additionally installed packages including (but not limited to):

esound
libxml
libxml-devel
libxml2
libxml2-devel
popt
gdk-pixbuf-devel
gnome-print-devel
libgnomeprint-devel?
gal-devel
libglade2-devel
oaf
libbonobo-devel
bonobo-devel

Finally I used the following commandline:

#old: ./configure --enable-hbci --disable-openhbcitest --enable-gui
--with-gnome=/opt/gnome --disable-error-on-warning

for CVS Version use:
./autogen.sh --enable-hbci --enable-gui --with-gnome=/opt/gnome

# should be fixed:
# For some strange reason (for me out of the blue) I needed to put
#
# <snip>
# #ifndef ENABLE_NLS
# #define ENABLE_NLS      1
# #endif /* ENABLE_NLS */
# <snap>
#
# into the beginnig of /usr/include/libintl.h to get further with

make
su
make install
exit