Guile hacking -- accessing backtrace environment frames?

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
02 Nov 2000 08:53:25 -0500

Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu> writes:

> Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU> writes:
>
> OK, without me actually testing anything, just poking around, how
> about the "Debugger options" section of the guile info pages?  Does
> that help?  I see there's a way to turn on backtracing on error.  I
> think we may turn that off in gnucash unless the --debug option is
> enabled.

I've looked there already -- it's, umm, minimalistic at best, and
useless at worst.  Backtracing is already turned on, but I want to be
able to get to a particular stack frame and look at the local
environent.  The Debugger Options doesn't show or explain how to do
that.  Indeed, most of the debugger is undocumented.