gnc-scheme URLs (was: printing problems)

Glen Ditchfield gjditchfield@acm.org
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 09:23:22 -0600

On November 18, 2000 12:13 am, Robert Graham Merkel wrote:
> Bill Gribble writes:
>  > ... which makes the HTML look sort of like what Linas was hoping it
>  > would:
>  >
>  >  <iframe src="gnc-scheme:(scheme-func-to-spew-html)">

Then maybe somebody could implement a kio_gnc_scheme I/O handler, and then
konqueror and the rest of the KDE 2 tools could display could display this
stuff too.

On November 18, 2000 12:13 am, Robert Graham Merkel wrote:
> ... I think panes will be better.  It's easier to provide a UI
> for configurability and we can probably lay things out a little more
> precisely.
>
> If anybody wants to disagree, however, feel free, and feel free *right
> now* before I do any more implementation :)

HTML and CSS provide good enough layout for me.

In the best case, you won't have to implement anything: just let people use
whatever HTML editor they prefer.