QIF Import fails out of CVS

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
12 Feb 2001 12:45:13 -0500

I'm running current CVS (as of noon EST today).  I tried to import a
QIF file from a credit card (to test something without commodities).
After it walks through the account matching and category matching, it
tries to import the QIF transactions.  Unfortunately I get the
following error:

	An error occurred while importing QIF transactions into
	Gnucash.  Your accounts are unchanged.

This comes from line 1233 in druid-qif-import.c and basically means
that this function returns SCM_BOOL_F:

  retval = gh_apply(qif_to_gnc,
                    SCM_LIST5(wind->imported_files,
                              wind->acct_map_info,
                              wind->cat_map_info,
                              wind->stock_hash,
                              gh_str02scm(currname)));

I'm (still) running guile 1.3 and g-wrap 1.1.9.  Is there a known
problem with gh_apply in guile 1.3 (similar to how we had to use
gh_eval_str)?

-derek

PS: Another thing I noticed is that if you reset an account to one
that already exists, the importer doesn't change the 'Y' to 'N' in the
"new account" column.