QIF patch-o-the-day (supersedes previous patch)

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
14 Feb 2001 17:33:29 -0500

One more problem: The duplicate-matcher dialog doesn't scroll.  This
means that if you have too many transactions than fit in the window,
there is no way to get down beyond the first window's worth to
actually try to match them up.

Also, the instructions mention a means to control the matching through
the QIF Import preferences option.  I suppose that's not there, yet.
Yea, I know, I'm being an "annoying user" :)