Budgeting (attn: Larry Hunter)

Richard Garand krogoth2@softhome.net
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 13:54:15 -0600

Hi, I'm converting to linux and I would like to help add budgeting
functionality to gnucash so I can use it. I have lots of time and some
experience with C/C++, but i'm new to linux programming. I would like to
work on the design document and coding as much as possible, and I have lots
of ideas for budgeting based on the spreadsheet I currently use (if you want
to see it, just tell me and i'll send you a copy). I'll read up on the
current documents and discussions, but I'd like to know what to do to get to
work as soon as I can.

Richard Garand
krogoth2@softhome.net
r.garand@sk.sympatico.ca