Quick question on Splits

Paul Campbell kemitix@users.sourceforge.net
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 12:50:34 +0100

Hi,

Could someone confirm if I have the right end of the stick regarding the
fields in the _split structure?

I'm working on building a running total for an account, including splits
from sub-accounts.  I need to be able to satisfy requests for 'Balance' and
for 'ShareBalance'.  Looking at the TransactionP.h file I suspect these
relate to the 'value' and 'damout' fields respectively.  The documentation
doesn't state that this is the case - at least not to my level of
accounting knowledge.

Thanks,

--
Paul Campbell (Sourceforge) <kemitix@users.sourceforge.net>