online balance info

Linas Vepstas linas@linas.org
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 11:11:13 -0500

On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 10:43:09AM -0500, Bill Gribble was heard to remark:

> If you're talking about downloading QIF stuff, I am mostly done with
> an extension to the QIF importer that allows you to open a browser,
> log in to your bank, and then do a "special click" to download &
> import in one step.

No, actually, one free-form thing, another is "IIF" Intuit interchange
format, used by quickbooks.  It seems to be a lot cleaner than QIF
but that remains to be seen. I haven't found any documentation for it.
(I checked some IIF files intop the samples directory).

--linas