online balance info

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
21 Jun 2001 13:07:30 -0400

Personally, I would love to be able to just download QIF from Netbank
of Vanguard directly into GC.  However I don't think I'll ever be able
to do so, because both of these sources require some QIF massaging
before GC will read it correctly (due to problems with Vanguard losing
information, and Netbank losing inter-account transfer information and
returning a malformed check information.

I would certainly love to see direct OFX import.

-derek