margins for printing gtkhtml?

Bill Gribble grib@billgribble.com
Fri, 11 May 2001 22:12:56 -0500

On Sat, May 12, 2001 at 11:54:59AM +1000, Robert Graham Merkel wrote:
> Personally I always think in terms of margins rather than printable
> width and height, so I'd prefer and interface that takes left, right,
> top, and bottom margins, and figures out the width based on the paper
> size (which might also be passed in as a parameter).

paper size is already a parameter within gnome print.  Until Gnucash
started using the standard Gnome print dialog we had a paper selector;
there's a standard Gnome one.

I don't really have an opinion about the solution one way or the
other.  I'm used to latex where you specify left margin and width, top
margin and height.  I don't have strong feelings about that.

b.g.