apache down on gnucash?

Bill Gribble grib@linuxdevel.com
02 Nov 2001 06:31:22 -0600

On Thu, 2001-11-01 at 23:19, Linas Vepstas wrote:

> Although I've had good luck with other IBM drives, the ones that are >
failing are IBM Deskstar DPTA-372050 20.5 gig drives (I'm having good
> luck with some 40 gig drives).

There's actually a class action lawsuit starting up about these drives.
Their failure rate is extraordinarily high.  3 of them in my machines
have failed.

Fry's is having a sale (or was last week) on the new generation of
Western Digital drives, which are supposedly much better than the old
ones; a 7200 RPM, 60GB IDE drive is $100 with the mail-in rebate.

b.g.