Gnucash doesn't die?

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
25 Nov 2001 15:30:13 -0500

I'm running current-CVS with a clean user environment.  I run through
the following process and then, when I try to exit, the gnucash/guile
process spins until I kill it manually.  The process is:

 1) Cancel out of the 'create a new set of accounts' dialog
 2) Hit 'ok' so it will ask next time
 3) Click on 'Exit'

The debugging output says this:

Debug: sxsincelast_populate: No scheduled transactions to populate.
gnucash: [D] "Shutdown -- exit-status: "0
gnucash: [D] "Running functions on hook "ui-shutdown-hook
  #<procedure gnc:ui-finish ()>
gnucash: [D] "UI Shutdown hook."
gnucash: [D] "Running functions on hook "book-closed-hook
  #<procedure gnc:main-window-book-close-handler (book-url)>

And the program just sits there, eating up more and more RAM.
Unfortunately I can't seem to get Gnucash to run under gdb anymore,
so I can't give a better bug report than this -- if I can
get that to work I'll send out another message.