Sceduled Xactions

Tim Wunder twunder@iwmail.com
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 10:23:36 -0400

I'm very interested in the implementation of scheduled transactions
within Gnucash. It is the one feature that's preventing me from leaving
Quicken/Windows altogether. I'd like to help in the developement, but am
not a developer (by any stretch). So, the only way I can see myself
helping is by testing. But I can't test if things aren't far enough
along to make testing useful.
With that in mind, then, what is the current state of development of
scheduled transactions? Is it far enough along for testing by mere
mortals? Would such help be useful?
I have a current version of gnucash installed (1.6.3), so I believe I
have what's needed to compile from cvs sources.
Thanks,
Tim