Gnucash crashes with 0.40 . . .

Robert Graham Merkel rgmerk@mira.net
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 14:15:17 +1000

OK, I've compiled gnucash against guppi 0.40, which it does
so without any warnings.  However, when trying to display
a graph I get a bunch of warnings, and then guppi bails
with exit code 0377.  The warnings are:

** CRITICAL **: file gnome-font.c: line 194 (gnome_font_new): assertion
`face != NULL' failed.

** WARNING **: Application is sending data but did not call 'beginpage'

Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from (NULL) pointer to `GnomeFont'

** CRITICAL **: file gnome-print.c: line 588 (gnome_print_setfont):
assertion `font != NULL' failed.

** WARNING **: Application is sending data but did not call 'beginpage'

libguppidata-WARNING **: Method GuppiData::copy not defined.

libguppidata-WARNING **: Method GuppiData::get_size_in_bytes not defined.

libguppidata-WARNING **: Class 'GuppiDataTableCore' is invalid.

** CRITICAL **: file gnome-font.c: line 194 (gnome_font_new): assertion
`face != NULL' failed.
I can't find the default fonts needed by Guppi.
In 99% of all cases, this means that there is a problem with
your installed version of gnome-print.

Robert Merkel	                           rgmerk@mira.net

Go You Big Red Fire Engine
-- Unknown Audience Member at Adam Hills standup gig