Ofx and Budgeting support

Willits, Darin dwillits@ti.com
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 12:42:50 -0500

All,

Is anyone currently working on these features for gnucash?  Looking in the
source code all I see is some ofx stuff under /src/experimental/ofx that
doesn't look very complete.  I am primarily interested in being able to
download transactions from my bank and import them into gnucash.  Are there
any more design docs etc for this functionality?  Is there any work more
recent than what I am looking at in cvs?

As for budgeting is anyone working on this currently?  Which of these two
features is deemed more important or is most under staffed?

I would really like to start using gnucash on a daily basis but these two
things are standing in my way at the moment.  I am willing to help out and
work on these things but before I start I wanted to make sure I am not
duplicating any effort.

Darin