ja.po of Gnucash

Takeshi AIHANA aihana@jcom.home.ne.jp
02 Apr 2002 13:56:57 +0900

Hi Christian,

First of thanks for your consideration.
I understood the bellows.

I made mistake to merge between my Japanese translations (ja.po)
that I have been already translated for gnucash older version and
it in cvs.gnome.org.
I did are,
 - got the released gnucash-1.6.6.
 - updated gnucash.pot in it by `xml-i18n-update --pot`.
 - happend error like 'not foound any files in list' in POTFILES.in.
 - fixed to modify it.
 - merged my ja.po and new gnucash.pot by `intltool-update ja`
 - fixed any new messages and fuzzy's.
 - commited it into cvs.gnome.org.

After I got your mail, I confirmed you said that my ja.po was very
smaller numbers than previous its.
I could not contact to the previous person to maintain it's ja.po.
And I have been translated it to play gnucash for myself.
(It is duplicated works at this point, maybe.)
When it was released new version of gnucash, I tried to merge his old
ja.po (that means I have been already gotten his ja.po last year.)
and mine. This is caused to conflict ja.po in gnucash respository.

I will re-checking out ja.po from cvs.gnome.org then I will translate
and commit it.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your attentions, again.

Best regard,