QIF import bug in gnucash-1.6.6: deselected accounts in reports

Fabien COELHO Fabien COELHO <fabien@coelho.net>
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 09:22:27 +0200 (CEST)

Hello gnucash people,

Here is the description of a bug I have experienced with gnucash 1.6.6.
I compiled it myself from sources on a redhat 7.2 pc.

When I import any basic QIF file from my bank, it works basically fine
with respect to the addition of transactions. However reports are messed
up. All accounts which are part of the importation process (destination
bank account, expense or income accounts) are deselected. I have to edit
options manually so as to reselect these accounts in all the reports.
Well, it is not a big issue, but it is irritating.

Thanks in advance if someone can do something somewhere about this
for a future release!

Have a nice day,

--
Fabien COELHO   _____   fabien@coelho.net   _____   http://www.coelho.net