Thank you

James D Strandboge jstrand1@rochester.rr.com
24 Apr 2002 23:27:52 -0400

--=-DA5flcFZVW4ByRJ8BhnU

Dear Gnucash developers,

I have been using gnucash since version 1.2.x, and really love it.  I
felt it was a great piece of software back then, and with all the
improvements that have been made, gnucash is now one of my indispensable
apps.  I try to get as many people as I can to check it out, and use it
as a migration tool for windows users. =20

I use and trust it everyday with my finances, and for that I want to say
a big 'Thank You' for all the hard work that has gone into it.

Jamie Strandboge

--=20
Email:        jstrand1@rochester.rr.com
GPG/PGP ID:   26384A3A
Fingerprint:  D9FF DF4A 2D46 A353 A289  E8F5 AA75 DCBE 2638 4A3A

--=-DA5flcFZVW4ByRJ8BhnU

--=-DA5flcFZVW4ByRJ8BhnU--