Tagging additional values on transactions

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
10 Aug 2002 10:55:24 -0400

What is this "Franking Credit" and how does it relate to the rest of
the dividend transaction?  Keep in mind that a Transaction is a
zero-balance object, so this "Franking Credit" has to balance
something, I'm just not sure what it is balancing.  Could you
give a concrete example?