A request...

John Smith john.smith@msclinux.com
20 Dec 2002 11:38:47 +0000

--=-CvF1wV0yo/kBC29ibrfU

I am no account wizard, but would like to use the small business
function in gnucash. I think a way to make it simpler for new adopters
for small business is to have a "common buisness" setup in the wizard
much like the common accounts that are already there. I have attempted
to make a set myself for submission but realized I am the wrong guy to
do it since I have no clue what should go there. Could this be
implimented?

--
John Smith <john.smith@msclinux.com>

--=-CvF1wV0yo/kBC29ibrfU

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
I am no account wizard, but would like to use the small business function in gnucash. I think a way to make it simpler for new adopters for small business is to have a &quot;common buisness&quot; setup in the wizard much like the common accounts that are already there. I have attempted to make a set myself for submission but realized I am the wrong guy to do it since I have no clue what should go there. Could this be implimented?<BR>
<BR>
 <BR>
<TABLE CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="0" WIDTH="100%">
<TR>
<TD>
-- <BR>
John Smith &lt;<A HREF="mailto:john.smith@msclinux.com">john.smith@msclinux.com</A>&gt;