newbie: api reference for guile extension

Mirko Koenig koenig@v-i-t.de
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 22:42:34 +0100

Hi

I'm writing a software for my fathers shoe shop (he's not al bundy,-).
I want to connect my software to gnucash, because i don't want to write
another money manager.
I'm looking for a way to manipulate an account from an external program.

I read guile/scm-files can do that, but i can't find a api reference or
something like this to learn which functions to call to manipulate an
account.

The only thing a want to do is to do a transaction an a specific account.

Thanks for your answers

Mirko
--
Mirko Koenig  VIT Proz.  http://www.v-i-t.de

homepage: http://koenig.v-i-t.de
ICQ: 	  #11181751
e-mail:	  koenig@v-i-t.de

Without chaos, there is no need to be orderly