HBCI strings

Christian Stimming stimming@tuhh.de
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 14:48:40 +0100

Nigel Titley wrote:

> I noticed whilst doing the en_GB translation that the English in the
> HBCI module needs a bit of tidying up in places (don't get me wrong...
> its really very good, but it has a germanic flavour to it). I know this
> isn't a high priority (as the module is really only in use in Germany),
> but I'm happy to do this if anyone wants (I guess this is addressed to
> Christian).

:-) I happily accept any proposed improvements for my written english.
The German translation is pretty much the only one that depends on the
strings in the import-export/hbci subdirectory. Since I am the German
translator, too, I can easily update my translations and commit changes
to CVS at the same time. Just go ahead and send your
improvements/patches to me (CC gnucash-patches). Thanks.

Christian