Spanish Translation to GNUCASH

Christian Stimming stimming@tuhh.de
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 15:49:08 +0200

Pablo Iranzo Gómez wrote:

>>That refers to "a CVS account with write permission".
>
> 	Ok, it's fine, I'll send them to you by email ;)

Ok, just remember to send me the whole file (gzip'd) and not just
patches, since patches for .po files sometimes have problems.

>>   cvs -d :pserver:cvs@cvs.gnucash.org:/home/cvs/cvsroot checkout gnucash
>
> 	I found that there is an anoncvs.gnome.org, so I used that instead.

No, please don't use the gnucash.pot file from anoncvs.gnome.org, since
that is not the one which will be used for the upcoming new version.
I'll put the right gnucash.pot file there next week. For now, you would
need to retrieve the whole gnucash source code as shown above and do a
"cd po; make gnucash.pot" there.

> 	I had to check some words yet that I'm not sure (All my experience with
> this kind of programs is MS Money, so I must improve my vocabulary).

Did you see the Glossary in the glossary/ subdirectory? I strongly
suggest translating those 150 terms first before you start working with
the actual .po file.

> 	What is the deadline for sending them to you?

For the upcoming new version the deadline is December 1st. We have
several beta releases before that date; see
http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2002-October/006963.html
and if you can submit the current state of your work right before those
dates, then we could actually include that in the beta releases.

Christian