OFX Select Account dialog- Cancel button doesn't cancel import

John P. New gc@hazelden.ca
23 Sep 2002 23:47:30 -0400

Benoit,

As a follow-up, I checked this issue with the new code (CVS:9-23-2002),
and it seems that in .ofx files with one account, one press of the
'Cancel' button does indeed cancel the entire import operation.

However, the issue remains with .ofx files with more than one account;
the 'Cancel' button has to be pressed once for each transaction and for
each account in the .ofx file.

John P. New
London, Ontario, Canada