Gnucash 1.8.2 first impressions

Boris Goldowsky boris at alum.mit.edu
Wed Apr 9 00:02:52 CDT 2003

On Monday, March 31, 2003, at 11:14  AM, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Pricedb entries are never created by anything except the Transfer
> Dialog, Manual Entry in the Price Editor, and pulling quotes off the
> net.  I'm not convinced that the QIF importer (or any importer) should
> actually add items to the pricedb -- but I could be convinced.

This reminds me of a question I've been meaning to ask for some time.
Is there any particular reason that the price at which you've entered a
"buy" or "sell" for a security shouldn't be entered into the price db?
I'm not talking about imported transactions so much as the ones I enter
manually - having to enter the price in two separate places always
seems odd.

Bng
--
Boris Goldowsky