console interface

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Feb 11 10:27:26 CST 2003

Yes, it is _POSSIBLE_ to write an ncurses interface, but...

  a) it has not been done,
  b) it would be a lot of work, and
  c) there probably is not a lot of interest by developers to write it.

I think that (b) is probably the largest deterrent.

-derek

PS: Patches for an ncurses interface would certainly be accepted ;)