gnucash 1.8.1 - Main Window Options Causes Crash on Apply or OK

Budman budman85 at adelphia.net
Sat Feb 22 11:31:13 CST 2003

On Fri, 2003-02-21 at 23:33, Derek Atkins wrote:

    > Now for the crashing part...  When I click on Options from the Main
    > Window to hide all accounts except Bank and Credit, when I click Apply
    > or OK,  gnucash crashes with:
    >     ERROR: missing or extra expression

    This is a known bug.  Please check the archives.  The fix (if you
    compile yourself) is to find the string "()" in
    src/gnome-utils/dialog-options.c and change it to "'()" (i.e.  add a
    single-quote before the two parens).

Thanks!  It worked like a charm. :)
Rich

--
"I want half of the profit, and none of that 50% crap either!" -
Drowning Mona

http://www.amical.net - The Friendly IRC Network