Transaction balancing

Chris Morgan cmorgan@alum.wpi.edu
Tue Jan 21 21:31:28 CST 2003

Yes this does answer a bunch of questions.  I think most of the reason I was
wanting to do the after the fact balancing is because of the time consuming
nature of manually picking each transaction during the import.  I was
thinking that you could get away with not having to do any kind of balancing
during the import IF you could perform your balancing AFTER importing all of
the transactions for all of the accounts.  It would still be a bit less
effort than even the automated transaction matching but it would result in
the whole double accounting concept being broken and we can't do that.  ;-)

Chris