How modular is GNUCash?

Fred fmalabre at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 16 19:57:40 CST 2003

I would love to see a) happens.

Would someone be interested in working on the RPC front-end for the Gnucash
engine?

I also bought a Zaurus, and I was thinking of Gnucash on the Zaurus as well,
but I don't think the KDE port will help for the multi-platform. As far as I
know, KDE doesn't work on MS Windows, even if Qt is fully multi-platform.
I believe the way to go is with a client/server using RPC.
Unfortunatly, I have no knowledge of the Gnucash engine, so I would have a
hard time working on a RPC front-end for the engine (furthermore, never used
RPC before, but this doesn't scare me).

To go back on the Zaurus, I have some thoughts somewhere in my notepad, we can
talk about it if you're interested in starting such a project.

Fred.