Possible to build gnucash under slackware-9.0 gnome-2.2

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Mar 30 14:43:21 CST 2003

GnuCash is a gnome-1.4 application; you need a complete gnome-1.4
build environment in order to build GnuCash.  And yes, you CAN build
gnucash on slackware-9; others have done it just fine.

-derek